Kitchen Crew Serving Teams
If you are ever unable to serve, please contact your team leader a.s.a.p. and tell them whom you have found to substitute for you. Thanks!
Group 1 - (January/July 2014)
Head Servers: Scott & Marlys Ailie family
Servers: Mike & Miriam McIntire, Mike & Sue Flynn, Cory & Kathy Puttbrese family, Gene Shipman, Caleb Rice, Tori Tanata
Group 2 - (February/August 2014)
Head Servers: Cindy Lou Eberhardt
Servers: Robert & Judy Thompson, Jay & Sue Gunwall, John & Eunice Fegely family, Sue Patson, Philip & Tracy Erb
Group 3 - (April/September 2014)
Head Servers: Wendy Gordon
Servers: Allan & Robbie Schoenberger, Glen & Cassie Yoder, Barry & Sharon Schoder, Ben & Nicole Walther family, Ron Erb
Group 4 - (May/October 2014)
Head Servers: Michael & Susan Walther
Servers: Thomas & Crystal Casto family, Jim & Jane Hokenson, Matt & Christin Mohr, Justyn & Jenna Schoenberger, Mike & Jessica Erb
Group 5 - (June/November 2014)
Head Servers: Chris & Misse Paskey family
Servers: Kay Graham, Red & Gladys Varberg, Jeremy & Ashley Schoenberger, Bruce & Mary Beckman, Glennis Dixon
Group 6 - (December/March 2014)
Head Servers: Lonnie & Linda Perrine
Servers: Tim & Annette Rice family, Jon & Heather Seaberg family, Brian & Kim Ramsey, Tom & Gina Bergh family, Jim & Linda Gerving
Kitchen Serving Team Instructions
1. Arrive at 10:00 on the Sunday morning you serve (earlier if directed by your team leaders).
2. Stay around the kitchen area, accepting food as people bring it; along with any instructions for cooling, reheating, etc.
3. At 11:45, butter the buns and set out food on serving counter.
4. During lunch, keep food serving area clean and make sure there is enough silverware, napkins and plates available.
5. After the lunch, clean up the kitchen and fellowship area (mop, vacuum, throw away table covers, and wash off tables and chairs).
Kitchen Serving Team Head Server Checklist
1. Familiarize yourself with the church kitchen. Make sure adequate kitchen supplies (plates, etc.) are there.
2. One week in advance, call everyone on your serving team. Line up replacement servers as needed.
3. Arrive at 10:00 on the Sunday morning you serve to get the meal started (earlier if meal prep requires it).
4. Stay around the kitchen area, accepting food as people bring it; along with any instructions for cooling, reheating, etc.
5. Prepare beverages:
Coffee Percolator - Uses 1 1/2 cups ground coffee for a full pot.
Bunn Coffeemaker - Insert 1/4 cup coffee in a paper filter for each pot of coffee made.
Lemonade - For 4-gallon cooler, add water and one whole can of mix plus up to the first measuring line on the top of another can; along with ice.
Fill water pitchers.
6. Set out salt & pepper and butter the buns.
7. At 11:45, set out food on serving counter.
8. During lunch, keep food serving area clean and make sure there is enough silverware, napkins and plates available. Serve beverages during the meal.
9. After the lunch, clean up the kitchen and fellowship area (sweep & mop, vacuum, throw away table covers, and wash off tables and chairs).
10. Do the dishes and put away.
11. Take out garbage.
12. Make sure the lights are out and doors are locked before you leave.